How to choose the right Gym equipment?
– I think there is no single Perfect Gym on the market for everyone, since everyone has different needs for a Gym. There are many difference situations which you need a home gym for your health. ! That’s why you should think twice before buying the Best Home Gym that someone else is raving about.
– And there’s a big difference in the price too. How much are you willing to pay for a decent Gym that fits your needs? We got Gym for a little less than hundreds of dollar, and it certainly gave me more than its worth! Anyway, first you have to choose the type of home gym you want:
- Choosing The Best Equipment Depending On The Gender
- Workout routines for men and women are always different as the needs and body types are different.
- Men need heavy workout to build more strength, while women need equipment that helps to tone their body
• Guide to Choose the gym equipment for men
1. For men looking to build serious muscles, it is important that they lift heavy. Thus, barbell, lat pull down and heavy weight dumbbells are must have equipment for men.
2. Buy the plates in wide range weights from lighter weights like 10 pounds to heavier 100 pounds.
3. To support heavy lifting, benches with racks are also necessary. In addition, cardio machines like treadmill are also required to burn calories and shed some fat.
4. Equipment must be sturdy enough to withstand the heavy weight and intense movements.
5. For equipment like treadmill, contact the manufacturer and learn about the specifications. Ask for proper certifications and standards proving the quality of the equipment.
6. Men must buy support gears like back belt as it helps take pressure away from the lower back. Joint wraps could be useful in protecting joints while lifting heavy weights.
• Guide to Choose the gym equipment for women
As most women go for slim body, they require equipment that supports isolated movements and works on high repetition:
1. Rowing machines and treadmill are the necessary machines women must have. These machines help them burn extra calories and shed fat.
2. Lightweight dumbbells are another great equipment. With lightweight and high repetition, it tons the body part. In addition, it allows free range of movements, which releases pressure from joints.
3. Ball chairs and mats are must for women. As most of the exercise targeting abdominal will require to workout abs on different angles.
4. And the last, chair-gym is another great piece of equipment that could be used for toning body. It helps to build strength while maintaining proper form and balance.
BEST CHAIR GYM REVIEWS FOR WOMEN 2016
Chair gym total workout, blue color
- Increases levels of energy, Enhances flexibility, Builds strength.
- Supports your back, Improves posture. Enhances overall well-being
- Improves circulation, Improves breathing, Loosens back and leg muscles, Relieves back pain
CONS: Rather limited excercise videos from Chair Gym. However I go on-line a lot and often use chair excercise at my trip. To me the pros outweigh the cons. Check price and reviews of Chair gym Total Body Workout on Amazon
Chair gym Total Body Workout is an addition to Home Gym, or home fitness program. For home bound folks, the elderly, and those of us with mobility problems, the Chair Gym will definitely help you with physical fitness. If you cannot walk or stand for long periods of time. Four of the exercises you do allow you to Stretch and to work your back without hurting yourself. In one regard it is better in my opinion than a Total Body Workout for a heavy person, the resistance bands used in a Chair gym does NOT require you to move your body weight, Try doing Chest Flies at 300 pounds with a total gym and you are out of shape, you are likely to pull a tendon. The Chair Gym resistance is in the flexible bands, and NOT in moving your body weight. Easy to assemble, takes less than 1/2 hour. permanent Assembly, once you set it up out of the box you are done. All you change is the position of the handgrip. And Chair gym Total Body Workout is a FOLDING chair, that is REINFORCED at the joints with Welds, not screws. You will not get big but it will help with physical fitness, muscle tone and overall endurance.
Resistance Chair Exercise System
The recumbent pedaling unit stows under the chair seat. Once the recumbent unit is out, there is absolutely no step-over height, rendering it simple to use. The recumbent cycle offers five degrees of pedaling resistance, which transition smoothly from one level to the next and its system can also be noiseless, which can be a benefit for television viewing or other activities which might be disrupted by loud mechanical noise. With design and style represents a tiny footprint (versus larger fitness equipment such as a treadmill), that is more practical and space efficient.
The Resistance Chair Exercise System is sturdy and will be held onto during standing stretching and strengthening exercises without fear of tipping over. The ChairMaster offers exercise alternatives for several elements of fitness: muscular endurance and strength, cardiorespiratory endurance, flexibility, and balance. Check more details of Resistance Chair Exercise System
The cost could be prohibitive for individuals thinking about purchasing home exercise equipment.
The ChairMaster comes built with different lengths of resistance tubing, which are intended to provide various levels of resistance. Determining which level of effectiveness against use takes practice. Even though the unit was designed to function and appear similar to a comfortable chair which can be placed anywhere, the aesthetic from the chair may not be attractive to everyone.
Some exercises with Resistance Chair System: Stretching Workouts, Marching In Place/ Standard Lift Leg Motion, Cross Arm Stretch, Arm Aerials (Circles), Arm Raises/Shoulder Rotations, Arm Pushout, Leg Raises, Torso/Torso Twist, Kneeling Twist, Shoulder Roll