If you purchase a product or service linked to from this site, We may receive an “affiliate commission.” We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission™ 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
The owner of this website is a participant in The Christianboook Group (TCG) Affiliate Program an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to christianbook.com.
Google Affiliate Network (GAN)
The owner of this website is a participant in the Google Affiliate Network (GAN), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to companies or products offered through approved GAN advertisers.
DIGITAL MELLINIUM ACT OF 1998
NOTICE AND DESIGNATION OF AGENT FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
Pursuant to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), the owners of this site have registered an Interim Designated Agent with the United States Copyright Office. Our Interim Designated Agent is assigned to receive all notifications under the DMCA.
OUR POLICY ON INFRINGING ARTICLES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SERVER
It is our policy to fully comply with the terms of the DMCA and to remove any article which we are notified infringes upon the copyrights of any party. We do not knowingly place any infringing items on our servers.
Furthermore, it is our policy to, at our discretion, terminate the accounts of any subscriber to our services who knowingly infringes upon the copyrights of others.
REPEAT OFFENDERS POLICY
Furthermore, it is our policy, to terminate the accounts of any subscriber to our services who knowingly infringes upon the copyrights of others, as a repeat
NOTIFYING US IF YOU FEEL MATERIAL AVAILABLE FORM OUR SERVERS VIOLATES YOUR COPYRIGHTS
We refer you to the full text of the DMCA for a complete description of your rights and obligations concerning materials on this server that you feel violate your copyrights. It is our policy to fully comply with the DMCA.
You may notify us of materials that you feel are infringing by notifying the Designated Agent at the contact information indicated above. Your notification should comply with the requirements of the DMCA. At a minimum, the notice should include:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
3. identification of the URL or other specific location where the material that you claim is infringing is located and a description of the precise information contained on that site that you feel infringes upon your rights;
4. information that permits us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
HOW WE PROCESS NOTICE THAT WE RECEIVE
It is our policy to follow the terms of the DMCA. Upon receipt of a notice that “substantially complies” with the contents that are proscribed by the DMCA, we will take action to remove or disable the material that is claimed to be infringing.
We will contemporaneously notify the party responsible for such material that we have received our notification. This notification will include a statement that this party has the right to give us a counter notification which complies with the requirements of the DMCA.
If we receive a counter notification from the party responsible for the allegedly infringing content, we will notify you that we shall replace the removed or disabled material in 10 business days unless you notify us that you have commenced court action against the allegedly infringing party within that 10 day period.
If you file court action, the allegedly infringing materials will remain disabled until an order of the court determines the matter.
YOUR FURTHER RIGHTS
For a complete description of the rights that you have under the DMCA and the procedure that we will follow, we refer you to the full text of the DMCA. Nothing in these policies is intended to supplant the requirements and procedures contained in the DMCA. If there is conflict between these policies and the terms of the DMCA, the terms and requirements of the DMCA shall control.